Mission Trips to South Sudan
Go on a South Sudan Mission Trip!
Date: TBD 2017
Location: Kajo Keji, South Sudan | Masai Mara, Kenya
Cost: Est. $4,200 | Safari $1000 (optional)
Contact: Denny Slaton
Join us this summer on a South Sudan mission trip as we focus on training Seed Effect clients to be on mission and run effective small businesses, empowering them to be a light in their community. We’ll meet with them, pray with them, listen to and record their stories and come back prepared to advocate for them!
MEET + LEARN
- Meet with Seed Effect clients and learn firsthand what it’s like to be an entrepreneur in South Sudan.
- Participate in the loan application process, new loan disbursements and loan repayment meetings with Seed Effect entrepreneurs.
TRAIN + EMPOWER
- Participate in the Seed Effect Day conference by teaching lessons on biblical business and management principles and leading small groups.
- Utilize your unique gifts and experience to train clients two-on- one (with a translator) at their work place on topics such as inventory management, leadership, business as missions, saving and planning, and conflict resolution.
- Share the Gospel with Seed Effect clients and other business owners and empower them to become an agent of change.
ADVOCATE + TELL THEIR STORY
- Calling all storytellers! We need you to help give a voice to the voiceless.
- Meet with Seed Effect clients (with a translator), listen to their stories, record their words, write, and share. You can advocate for them by helping us share their stories!
EXPLORE + UNWIND
- At the end of the trip, enjoy an optional 3-day safari in Masai Mara, Kenya where you can search for the Big Five game animals and enjoy the beauty and creativity of God’s creation.
- Take time to process all God has taught you before you return home.